• Machine structure in ribbed electrically welded steel, to grant high rigidity.
• The machine has a compact design, is versatile and user friendly.
• Extensible panel support with roller for large-sized panels.
• Built-in electrical cabinet with main switch.
• All working units are protected by a cabin with wide opening allowing excellent view of the
• Machine input and output emergency mushroom buttons.
• All motors turn at 12,000 RPM and are controlled by an inverter of suitable power according
to machine configuration.
PANEL CONVEYING SYSTEM
• Track movement is made by a robust chain, by means a proper power, orthogonal geared
motor, feed rate 10 m/min.
• High coefficient of friction rubber-coated pads are fitted on the chain in order to grant
maximum panel adherence;
• Steel upper pressure beam with double row of wheels;
• A track guide with flat round profile is fitted along the upper beam to obtain maximum
precision and straightness even with loadings from the side.
• The control panel is placed in a very convenient and functional position together with the
PLC with 8.4” Color touch screen and start and operating controls.
• Control of the machine and of the related units is made by an electronic control;
• On the PLC display the following data are displayed:
– feed rate,
– glue tank temperature,
– program type selected by the operator
• Panel reading is made by means of a high-precision microswitch.
• Loading of roll edging up to 3 mm thick with revolving coil holder plate Ø 800 mm.
• PVC/ABS shear up to 3 mm.
• The glue tank is placed under the edge loading device and is teflon-coated to allow easy
cleaning and replacing of the glue; it is equipped with heating elements with adapt power.
• In order to obtain perfect glue spreading on the panel, the glue tank moves on a prismatic
shoe with 25 mm ball bearings.
• Loading of the roll edging up to 3 mm thick with revolving coil holder (Ø 800 mm) is
automatic thanks a motorized positioning device.
• Loading of the strip edging up to 6 mm thick is manual;
• The thin strip materials can be loaded manually, one by one by the operator.